Since Sir Alex Ferguson’s appointment to the position of Manager for Manchester United in 1986, football fans have been impressed with Fergie’s ability to find talented young players and massage them into a side the can dominate the pitch. The debate rages over whether his championship teams are a result of his inspired training regimens or simply his ability to find players with incredible amounts of raw talent.
Could it be that Ferguson’s edge lies in a secret cache of potential player data known to the rest of the world as the eHarmony’s compatibility surveys? Could it be that Sir Alex Ferguson is none other that Dr. Neil Clark Warren?
In case you are not yet convinced, here are 5 facts supporting the Ferguson-Warren Theory.
- Fergie and Warren have never once been photographed in the same room.
- “Sir Alex Ferguson” and “Neil Clark Warren” both have 15 letters.
- eHarmony is built upon 29 dimensions of compatibility, Man Utd is built upon 29 Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup honors.
- Look at them for Christ’s sake! They could be twins!
- Fergie takes a hard line stance on players that think they are bigger than the team, Warren takes a hard line stance on relationship seekers that think gay sex is better with you work with a team.